1. The operator of any websites located on the domain keyframefactory.com as well as any corresponding third-level domains (hereinafter commonly referred to as „websites“) is Keyframe Factory s.r.o., a limited liability company incorporated in Slovakia with its business seat at: Martina Granca 13, 841 02 Bratislava, Slovakia, company ID No.: 51 280 418, VAT Reg No: SK2120664150 (as per Section 7a of Act No. 222/2004) (hereinafter the „controller“, „we“ or „us“).
II. Processing of personal data, cookies and security
1. We guarantee the security and protection of any personal data provided in compliance with the Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation and hereinafter „GDPR“), as well as Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection (Slovakia), as amended.
3. SECURITY. Connections to our websites are not secured by encryption. However, the websites do not allow for transfers of sensitive data and only very general personal data is intended to be transmitted.
4. FORMS. While browsing the websites, the user may contact the controller by means of a contact form and provide their personal data to allow delivery of any response.
4.1. LAWFULNESS AND PURPOSE. Provision of any personal data by means of the contact form is entirely voluntary and we do not have a legal claim to such data. The legal basis for, and purpose of processing of such data is the legitimate interest of the controller to respond to the user and provide feedback and/or further services based on responses and feedback.
4.2. CATEGORIES OF DATA. The user may only provide standard contact data, such as their name and surname, e-mail address and phone number.
4.3. ACCURACY. By voluntarily submitting personal data to us, the user declares that any and all such data is accurate, correct and up to date.
4.5. DATA TRANSFERS. The user’s personal data will not be published or transmitted to any third parties, except our lawfully designated processors, unless we are legally mandated to ensure a transmission (e.g. to a competent court for the purposes of litigation, to law enforcement authorities based on binding legislation and/or decisions).
4.6. MARKETING AND AUTOMATED DECISIONMAKING. The user‘s data will likewise not be used for direct marketing purposes unless we provide services to the user first, and no decisions important to the user will be made based on the user’s data on our part in an automated fashion (the data will likewise not be profiled).
4.7. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER. The controller declares that it has not appointed a data protection officer pursuant to Art. 37 GDPR.
5. RIGHTS OF THE USER AS A DATA SUBJECT. The rights of the user pertaining to protection of personal data are governed mainly by provisions of Articles 12 to 22 GDPR, as amended. As a user, you have the right particularly to the following, applicable by means of written communication to the address of the controller:
5.1 the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to such personal data, as well as rectification of such data without undue delay,
5.2 the right to restriction of processing of your data, particularly if the accuracy of such data is contested or if processing is unlawful and the user requests restriction,
5.3 the right to erasure of your data, particularly if the data has been processed unlawfully, or where the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected, unless we have compelling legitimate interests to retain such data,
5.4 as processing is not based on your consent, the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you, after which your data may no longer be processed unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate interests to retain such data,
5.5 the unlimited right to object to processing of your data for the purposes of direct marketing, which may also be exercised by means of „unsubscribe“ links and other technical means.
You also have the the right to lodge a complaint or inquiry at the Office for Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, as the competent supervisory authority, should you have suspicions as to the lawfulness of processing of your data. The above rights of the user may be restricted, if such a restriction is mandated by applicable law, or if the exercise thereof would result in violation of the user’s rights or rights and legitimate interests of other data subjects.
III. Closing provisions